
This is how she wakes up each day. She looks a little anime...all smile and teeny tiny eyes. I love this face!

She's checking out her shoes here. This is the first time since she was brand new that I've had her wear shoes. She wasn't sure what to think at first but now she just stares and stares and them and wants to play with them. She must be a shoe girl like her momma. :)

This is her happy Easter picture. I can't wait until she is actually excited for holidays. It will be lots of fun!
I'm a blogging loser....I don't have much to say. We've been busy but so has the rest of the world.
2 comments:
She is the cutest, I love her wake up smile!!!
Aww, I love her Easter outfit, she looks so cute in it! I also love how smiley and happy she is.
Post a Comment