Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Biggest Loser

of the blogging world, that is. I guess it could be of the real world too but no one has ever told me that to my face. Anywho...its been almost two months since I last posted and not that I have THAT many exciting things to share - but I do have a few. (All pictures and videos will follow later as OF COURSE I don't have them with me at the moment)

At the End of June :

We celebrated Tylee's 1st Birthday! It was such a nice day and I am so glad we decided to have it at a park. Lots of family and a few friends joined us for the occassion and we are very grateful to those that made it!

July:

I pretended that it was NOT my 25th Birthday....SIGH. For some reason, a quarter of a century old is just not appealing in any way shape or form. To noncelebrate, I chopped off my hair even more and colored it VERY dark. I am quite sure my family hates it but everyone else seems to love it. They probably really hate it behind my back, its okay. Someday the long and blonde shall return.

Chris has decided to make some changes for the better in his life. I can't go into much detail yet but I am so proud of him!

August:

I also decided to make some changes for the better but seeing as its the END of the month I will put them into September's goals and wishes.

Tylee is getting bigger and more fun each day. She is our tall skinny baby girl. At her one year mark she is:

31.5 inches tall and 20 lbs 10 oz.
She still wears 3-4 diapers.
Most of her clothes are 12 and 18 months.
She loves all types of food besides shredded meats.
She loves being a big girl and running everywhere she goes.
She loves to play and fight with the dog.
She loves her babysitter and the kids there.
She is happiest around people - just like her mom and dad she is a people watcher.

I can't believe she is almost 14 months old....she just went to the Dr. a few weeks ago and has gained 1 pound.

We are so blessed and thankful we have her. She is such a happy and sweet baby.

I will post pictures from her birthday and a video of the scary singing. Ü

1 comment:

Karson and Kami said...

Um...yeah...I need to see this hair you are talking about. You need to put pictures up on here or facebook PRONTO missy!