Hi! My name is Nicole and I'm married to my Army man. He's my best friend and hero and I'm so glad to have him in my life. We have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 3 year old furry son. Life is changing with this new Army endeavor and having to be apart for traninings and upcoming deployment...please join us on what can only be described as organized insanity!
3 comments:
I love the slide show. She is so sweet. YOu are a great digital scrapbooker, I need some work. Keep in touch!
Soooo sweet. I like the scrapbook look, makes it even funner to look at :)
Girls are so much fun. I love all her clothesand bows :)
Aw, this is a cute slideshow! I love how she sleeps on her side - that's so cute...but I can't believe that she can already turn herself!
Love your new background - it's super cute!
Miss you and love you lots!
Post a Comment