
Alright, I hate to do this but I think its time to go private. Anyone and everyone that likes to stop in and read about us, please give me your email and I will add to the invite list. I wish there weren't so many freakin weirdos out there!!! I will be making our blog private on November 14.
Tylee will be very sad if family and friends don't stop in and see her cute pictures anymore!! Ü
Tylee will be very sad if family and friends don't stop in and see her cute pictures anymore!! Ü
Her new winter hat!! Haha she's so funny. She kinds looks like a homeless baby but she just came from daycare so that's why she's all mismatched.



10 comments:
Okay I dont know whats the deciding factor was for you or Misty so I guess I will have to go private as well so please put my email on your list so we can stay in touch. mandyg062005@yahoo.com those pics of tylee and tage are so freakin cute your mom sent them to me yesterday.
Count me in.. I think you know my email.. (hotmail)
Very cute pictures by the way.. She is such a cutie and I can't wait till she's all over the place so they can play ;)
Chugbug36@aol.com
Haha Im awesome I forgot to add my email! But I would love to keep up with the cute pics and fun stories!!
~Amber (Swtblonde1@Msn.com)
You already know to add me! :)
She gets bigger every time I see her! Love her winter hat too..I love ear flap hats!
oh me, me!!!! kalmorgan@hotmail.com
MAKE SURE YOU LET ME COME TAKE A PEAK Ü MACEBABE0805@HOTMAIL.COM
Oh my gosh I haven't been to your blog in forever and she's changed so much! She is such a little cutie! I love all the pink.
If you do make your blog private I'd love to still stop in once in a while.
ariana_tiffany@yahoo.com
Post a Comment