Some of the things she does at this stage in her life:
~She just started REALLY holding her head up when she's on her belly. She's been able to do this for over a month, but pretty much refused because she'd much rather eat her hand than look at us. I mean, what are we THINKING wanting her to exert the energy to look up at us. Lol.
~She rolls over from belly to back alot easier than from back to belly, but can do both.
~She LOVES her floor gym. She lays there and hits and talks to her toys for quite a while.
~She loves her swing as well. She knows it as "animal time" and gabs away to the animals circling over her head while she grabs her feet.
~She weighs 14 pounds 11 ounces. She measures 26 3/4 inches! She's stretching out and losing all her cute rolls!
~I have this monster mood magnet thing on the fridge and when you carry her past it she FREAKS out. Her arms and legs get going and she opens her mouth as wide as possible and just stares and stares at them.
~She sleeps from 8:30PM until 7:30 AM every night and has since about 9 weeks. She gets VERY upset if we don't start the bedtime routine around the normal time (7:45 bathtime, then eat, then quiet time, finally lay down)
~She's the craziest sleeper...we lay her down the same way each night and every time I check on her she's turned herself completely around. I don't have any pictures but I will get some soon!
~As far as I can tell she is teething right now and has been for about 2 weeks. She shows all the symptoms I have read about. She was never too much of a crier up until this point. She gnaws on her hands and arms and cries and cries sometimes. I feel so bad for her I try everything I can but it doesn't always work. Bad mommy :(
I'll try to get some cute ones of her this evening! My goal is to start updating this at least weekly....we'll see how it goes! Ü






4 comments:
She is so dang cute!! I loved having you here the other day!! Now I just hope my dad can figure out how to email the pict's She's getting big.. Can't wait!!
Awww, she is soooo adorable Nicole! You guys did good! :) I can't believe how fast they grow up! It's crazy!
You're such a good mom to take note of everything on your sweet baby girl! Im so not! We went to the Dr. two weeks ago and I still cant remember her height and weight :( Tylee is so adorable! Can you believe how much fun it is to be mommies Ü
Colee she is so cute. Her blue eyes are beautiful. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment