Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas to all....and to all a good night's sleep!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday season! I hope it is great for one and all.


Tylee has decided she will sleep like this EVERY night now. You can't make her stay on her side or back. So I've decided to stop forcing her and she sleeps even longer than she did before. I check on her about a million times a night because she likes to bury her face in her crib bumper as well. But hey, as long as she's happy(and able to breathe) its okay, right? Ü

6 comments:

Ariana Rose said...

What can you do once they roll over by themselves? It's not like you can stand there all night turning them back over. lol
She looks so cute.

The Vining's said...

She is sooo big!! I can't believe it!! They grow so fast! She's so cute!! Can't wait till she can pick on Tage

Karson and Kami said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I don't think there is anything sweeter than a sleeping baby!

jlalvey said...

That's funny. Wyatt sleeps on his tummy too! except he's too chubby to roll back over so he gets mad and we have to come flip him... She is getting so big so fast! I need to come see you guys soon! I miss you very much. Tell Chris "HI" from Jeffery! Have a happy and Safe Holiday!

jlalvey said...

hey crazy lady! I never hear from you! I miss you soooo much! LOVE the hair! It totally fits you! we need to do lunch!

Jarrod.Maci.and Tielyr Hakala said...

Holy short hair!! It is soooo cute! How do you like it?? Everytime I cut my hair short, I always regret it a few weeks later cuz I never know how do to it, which is really no different then having long hair I guess :) I love that family picture--it is adorable and Tylee is just precious! Can you believe we will be celebrating our daughters one year birthdays this year!??! That is soooo crazy!