Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year, New Me, New Everything!

Well hello blogging world! Long time no see. Sorry about that.

Lots of changes for 2009 to report!

I cut off 12 INCHES of my hair.....I donated it to Locks for Love. I guess that made me feel better about the whole chopping situation lol. I really like it so far but I want to try new styles so if anyone has any ideas, please share!!

Tylee is getting so big! She started sitting on her own about a week before Christmas. Now, she's sitting, rolling, and attempting to crawl all over the place! She's is the most vocal little kid I've ever heard. Squealing and growling and laughing. She's so funny and sweet....we just love her to pieces. We had her 6 month photos yesterday and the pictures are ADORABLE!! I will have to get at least one from Kami to post on here.

Chris was blessed with a great new position at his job. He began the first week of January and he loves it! We are so grateful that he has a great job and that he was able to advance so quickly. Our prayers have definitely been answered and we are in such great appreciation after struggling for quite a while.

I have SOOOO many pictures to share from Christmas but of course I didn't bring the stupid camera to transfer them from. Maybe I will have them up by Valentines ;)

AH yes and our lovely family picture thats on our header. I didn't quite know how to do my hair yet since it was a brand new cut...on top of Chris and Ty looking washed out because of the colors they were wearing. So its not the greatest, but its our only family picture that we have! We will be getting more for Ty's first birthday...and we will try to take more of us at home too. Tylee is the superstar of the camera....Chris and I tend to shy away from it.

This is all pretty random and scattered so I'm sorry! Hey, at least I updated the blog, right?!Ü

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Its about time you updated!!!! I wondering if you got lost over there with all the snow. Love the new hair cut, very cute. Congrats on Chris' new job that is super!!! I start work full time Tuesday, wish me luck. Miss yall!!!

The Vining's said...

I think the pic is cute!! An dI love the hair, I'm trying to decide if I should cut or grow.. that is the question.. We need to get together more.. after winter.. Tage has been so sick this year.. Hope to see u soon!!

Karson and Kami said...

That's so awesome about Chris' job! I'm very happy for you guys, you definitely deserve it. I really liked the way you styled your hair when you came over here the other day, super cute. If you cut it a little bit shorter you could do styles like Katie Holmes, her hair is way cute! Anyway, you've always been great at doing hair, so I know you'll figure out a super cute way that you can do it. Glad you had a great Christmas! You definitely need to post some pictures. What did Tylee think of it all? She is such a smiley baby, I bet she just sat and smiled the whole time.

She melted my heart the other day when she just sat and stared at me smiling. Ahhh, how do babies do that? Stinkers!

Andy and Katy said...

I am glad to see that you are still around. Your hair is so cute, I love it! Tylee is so big, they grow up so fast. I still want to get together, so let me know when a good time comes around and we can go to lunch or something!