The Easter Bunny brought her sunglasses. She looks so cute and funny when she actually leaves them on.
She can't wait to be a big girl and face forward. This is what its like on the drive home after I pick her up. She tells me all about her day Ü
Koda thoroughly enjoyed his Easter present! He was spoiled this year. This huge duck is all his.
Aw....love a ducky! Ü
I will load Ty's pictures from the regular camera when I have time this evening. She looks SO cute in her Easter dress Ü She is cutting her top teeth. And I mean LOTS of teeth. 5 teeth so far in 6 days and the other one looks like it will be popping through too. She went from 2 teeth to 8 all in a week! Poor little girl....she's actually been pretty nice through the entire process though. Whew!



1 comment:
She has such pretty eyes!!! Can't wait to see the pics in her Easter dress..bet she looks adorable!!
Post a Comment