Thursday, April 2, 2009
Something about Me
I always talk about Ty on here (which I think is the whole purpose of having my blog) but I figure maybe if I put something out there, I will have to answer for it. I joined The 50 Million Pound Challenge on March 31. It's free and has things like a food and exercise journal and teams to join for support. You can join for free by clicking here. I need some sort of motivation to lose the weight I've wanted to for a while now. I don't have a ton, but enough that it will take a little time. It is SO hard for me to be motivated. The only time I really have to work out is my lunch hours and after 8pm when Ty goes to bed. You'd think those times would be easy...but No. By the time Ty goes to bed I am so ready for bed myself I just sit around and do nothing. Or do housework. Or write a blog....anything to not exert too much energy. It's getting really old and I hate looking at all my clothes feeling so depressed and frustrated that I can't wear them already. The few days we had nice weather, I did really well taking walks on my lunch down the big hill to the tollbooth and back up which is 2 miles. But is that really enough to make a difference? Probably not. Has anyone found things to help them stay motivated and get in shape? Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated! Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well, first off, when I saw you last week I thought you looked GREAT!!! So, in my eyes, you do not need to lose weight. Second off, it's only been 9 months since Ty was born, give your body some time to bounce back!
As far as motivation - HA, I have none, therefore I don't have many good suggestions. So, if you figure this out, fill me in! :)
Really though, you are gorgeous and have a cute body..so don't worry yourself too much about this. Instead of trying to mold your body to fit your old clothes, maybe you should buy some new ones :) You know I love a shopping buddy! hehe
Post a Comment