This is what Ty has been running around the house saying for the past week or so. Every time a Christmas tune pops into her head or she spots a Christmas item around the house she reminds us who is coming! She didn’t get to see Santa this year but I think we will hold off for next year as she has been sickly all week.
We’re all ready for Santa to come!
Still a little sick but getting better quickly! Thank goodness!
Scoping out the goods….
CHEESE!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I am certain we will even through the hustle and bustle of going a bunch of places.
And to all a good night!! :)



1 comment:
Hello!- I am not going to be selling them at Scraps of Simplicity, but there are a couple of other ways:
- you can contact me and I can make you whatever you want
-I sell my stuff at My Heritage Fabrics by 5 points in ogden
- I am doing my own boutique the end of April- I will let you know when that is:)
Post a Comment