
I can't even believe my baby is THIS big. She is so much fun and so talkative. Definitely has a mind of her own. I love her so much!
I say pains because it makes my heart hurt that she is already so big. I swear, just in the time between Christmas and now, I've watched her grow from a baby to a little girl. She's such a cute kid. She is girly with her purse and sunglasses but then she can turn around and play rough just like a boy. She's SO tough too.

She biffed it at daycare yesterday. Wendy had just let the kids out to play and Ty started running. Wendy told her to slow down and right then she tripped and landed on her face. She kept saying "Sowwy" (Sorry) and then she cried for just a minute.
Right now, some of her favorite things to say are:
What's that?
Who's that?
Koda
MOON! (Always yells it)
Shush
Enough
Fart (Yeah, not my doing)
Anyone and everyone's names once she hears them
She's still a tall skinny kiddo. She wears 18mo-2t clothes. Still in size 4 diapers. BIG feet though....we are in 6s and 7s now. Hopefully she doesn't have dad's gator feet Ü
I love Ty so much and am so grateful I have the chance to be her mom. The world is becoming a very scary place so I hope I can teach her and protect her and make her one tough cookie. She's gonna need it!



1 comment:
I can't believe she is that big too! But she sure is cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment