
I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope everyone can have an enjoyable weekend and spend lots of time with loved ones.
Sometimes I wonder if these appreciation days should come around more often than once a year. Or perhaps I should think of them more often than I do. Make my own holiday schedule, maybe?
When I think of how much my mom has done for me throughout my life and still to this day I truly wish there was something I could do to repay her. She is amazing. Even when she has a million things going on (which is always) she is always willing to talk to me and make me laugh. She is always willing to help with Ty when I need it. I am so grateful to have her as my mom.
I am also thankful for my step mom and my mother in law. They are always there for me too and so willing to do whatever I need them to. I got lucky having them come into my life. They are so accepting and loving. Two more people that I am extremely grateful for.
And last but not least, all my siblings, extended family and friends that are moms in one way or another. Thanks so much for being a great example to me and helping me become a better person and mother along the way.
Now, let's part-ay the weekend away! Don't forget to use the excuse that its Mother's Day weekend so you can get out of any manual labor/cleaning/anything else unenjoyable! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment