And so is life! Big things are in the works for the McWilliams' party of 3 (or 4 if you include Koda. I do.), just have to wait for the okay and it will be plastered all over blogs and facebook pages alike.
One thing I can tell you, I'm nervous. Not necessarily in a horrible way but not in a happy butterfly belly feeling either. I have about 55 different feelings going on every second of every day. Its exhausting!!
Tylee is getting SO big and acting like a kid these days. What happened to my baby? She morphed into this girlie little thing that's still adventerous like a tomboy. Its scary! I can't even count the number of words and phrases she can say now, she is a sponge and she is also a parrot. Do NOT swear around this kid, or its getting repeated. Not that I would know.... ;)
Our big grown up girl is turning TWO on Sunday. Oy. Talk about time just zipping on by. I swear we just celebrated her first birthday last weekend. She is so much fun at this age but it also makes me sad.
Summer finally made its debut and I think it might stick around this time. To this I say, HALLELUJAH!!! Time to get my farmer's tan/burn on and play in the sun with my heavily sunscreened kiddo. :)
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe how big Tylee is! Are there any other kidos in the works??
Post a Comment