Not really....anyone who knows me knows the LAST thing I need is another pair of freaking shoes.
I actually need a new attitude.
I've avoided my own blog like the plague in order to keep the weeping and wailing publicly to a minimum. I'm starting to think maybe this will need to be my personal journal in order to get through the next year and eight months. I try to keep things to myself since the one person I share all info with is far away and having a hard time himself.
But the good news: He is doing SO well in school! 97% Average so far and #4 out of the entire class. I'm so proud of him. Through all the homesickness and BS, he still pushes through and makes great things happen.
Our countdown is still forever long, so we try to come up with little things in between to look forward to. Deadliest Catch's new season began but I have yet to watch any episodes...looks like I'll be catching up on the next marathon rerun Discovery busts out. Thursday, April 21st was our 4 year anniversary. A little bittersweet, celebrating something so special to us so many miles apart. We'll make up for it eventually. April 25th was Koda's birthday (Koda's excited anyway) and then a whole slew of events for the month of May. Maybe all these mini milestones will help the time pass for us. I sure hope so!
Tylee is sure missing her daddy. She's getting way too grown up for her own good! 2 going on 13 I swear! Last night she actually pointed at me with a scowl and told me in a stern tone that I am not allowed to get mad at her because she was mad at me first. Oh my....Chris better be home for the teenage years and that's all I have to say.
Today marks 50 more days until Chris graduates so if I don't get to see him that day about 51 more days until I am in his arms again. Words can't describe how wonderful that will be!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You finally blogged! You need to do this more often! =)
I LOVE your blogs, so please keep them up! And Im only a phone call or a car ride away if you ever need anything or simply need to talk. Love you!
I was surprised to see a blog update from you!! It really is therapeutic to get things off your chest...so, really, you should post more often. Plus, I'm always here if you want to talk or hang out...I'm serious too. You are welcome to stop by our house anytime!!! Love ya hun!!
Post a Comment