I get so excited when the sun shines now. It's like I'm my dog when I tell him let's go for a w-a-l-k or a r-i-d-e. I wake up and see the sun shining through the blinds and INSTANTLY I'm excited. For what? I'm not quite sure. Just because its sunny, doesn't mean the bitter cold has magically whisked itself away. When I drive to work it's approximately 20 degrees. But you better believe with the sun shining on my lunch hour, whether its -2 or 55 I have my window down. I am just SO anxious to have warm weather again it's ridiculous.
On my lunch hour today, I went to the store to pick up an order of shoes I had sent there. I will take pictures of them tonight and post them tomorrow morning. My feet are not THAT small, however I can buy shoes from the little girls section. So I ordered some for myself and some for Tylee (hey it's buy one get one half Ü) and as I look them over the girl asks if I would like to look for myself since my daughters just got really cute shoes. I somewhat felt like an idiot saying, "Oh those 4 1/2s are mine" so I just left it at "thank you but I will look around next time." The things I do to get a unique pair of shoes, huh?
I can't believe the haze we have in the air at the moment. After I left the store I went to let Koda out and let him enjoy some sunlight. I keep wanting to go for walks and things, but then I listen to the news tell me if I go outside for anything I will die of rare lung disease. I'm beginning to not care anymore, I'm that desperate for some exercise. Maybe at 9pm I should just shut off the TV and go read a book so I don't have to hear it. Ü What I don't know can't hurt me, right? That's horrible logic but I will take it if it helps me get what I want. Koda will be so happy when I go home and put on my walking shoes!!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay! Shoes! I know how you are with your shoes. Did you get matching shoes for you and Tylee? That would be so cute! I knew you had small feet...but a 4 1/2??? Holy cow girl, that's TEENY! I don't know how you don't wobble over when you stand lol.
I have loved the sunny weather lately too. Too bad I haven't really gotten to go out and enjoy any of it. We have been painting all day. But...IT'S DONE! I can't believe we got it done so fast. It's because we renting a paint sprayer and it was wonderful! :)
We need to do lunch again soon now that my life is almost back to normal.
Love ya hun!
Post a Comment