This week has been about 5 days too long for my liking. I am somewhat whiney because I have been really sick all week, so please excuse me if this post is annoying. Try your hardest not to get sick when you are prego!! You can't take anything for it so you get to suffer through the whole ordeal. 6 nights of no sleeping because I can't breathe is NOT okay. It is finally getting better so I think this weekend I will get some rest and be a little nicer next week. Here's to hoping, anyway! Ü
I had set little simple projects for us to accomplish each weekend since we have so many little things to do around the house and they never seem to get done. This weekend we are supposed to fix our shower and do little outside chores, like cleaning up garbage and picking up after the dog. The shower shouldn't be a huge ordeal, we just need to go to a plumbing store for the appropriate materials and BAM it should be fixed. Since I've been a homeowner though, I realize little simple projects generally turn into a long drawn out process. I am crossing my fingers that this isn't one of those times.
Cleaning up the garbage outside will be a large project. For whatever reason, since we live on a corner lot, it all seems to accumulate in our yard and gutters. I have yet to find why this is, but the next time I see someone dumping crap near our house, I might turn into a nazi and go crazy. You may just catch me on the 5 o'clock news, so stay tuned!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I told Karson not to go dumping our construction garbage on your lot! Sorry about that! hehe ;)
That does suck though. I found a few weird things on my lawn too that must have been underneath all the snow - like kids toys and stuff. Maybe it was when all that wind went crazy.
Sorry you haven't been feeling good. That really sucks. I hope that you get caught up on some sleep this weekend though. Funny about the shower - we have to fix ours too. Karson already got the parts from Standard Plumbing but he's been so busy that he hasn't had a chance to fix it.
when they did the plumbing for our bathroom downstairs they broke a part for our master shower so that it only produces COLD water. Imagine my shock when I decided to take a shower! OMG! lol Karson thought it was pretty funny. Not me!
So, for now, we have been showering in our guest bathroom.
Let us know if you need any help and I'll send Karson over. He's good with that kind of stuff.
Okay, you're slacking on your blog..and I know you sat a work all day looking at shoes on the internet! lol
Post a Comment