Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Been A Long While......

But I will be back to blogging soon! We've been really busy with baby showers and family get togethers. It's been so nice to receive such cute and much needed items for Tylee. Her room is almost all set up so I will be taking alot of pictures once that's done. We're shooting for this weekend so we'll see! I also need to get some belly shots in before it is all gone. I can't believe we only have 5 weeks left! I start going to weekly appointments on June 5th so we will learn if she is wanting to come early or not. *Fingers crossed* as long as she's healthy I would LOVE if she came a few weeks early. Being pregnant has been fun, but I could do without the swelling in my feet and ankles, random teenage acne breakouts, and not being able to bend over or lift things. Wow doesn't that sound like fun?! Lol sorry to be a downer...I'll be better on the next one.

2 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

So glad to hear that you are doing good. Keep updating, can't wait for you to get your little lady. Good Luck this weekend. Keep in touch.

Karson and Kami said...

Yay! I can't believe how fast time has gone...then again, you didn't even tell me your were pregnant until your 3rd month! I can't wait to meet little Tylee and take pictures of her! :)