We will be putting all sorts of holes in the walls this weekend. I've accumulated all these cute decorations but never had the heart to put holes in our freshly patched and painted walls. Okay its been over a year now that they've been patched and painted but when you spend that much time and effort on something, do you really want to go and wreck it? Not to mention I am a freak about things being straight and symmetrical so if we mess up and have to patch and paint AGAIN I will probably lose it. This is why my husband says I'm OCD. Well this and my cleaning habits. He still loves me though :)
While Koda is still an only child, I thought I better get a few cute pictures of him. This is the best one I've gotten in a while. This is with my camera phone so the quality isn't spectacular....
but it sure shows how adorable he is. I hope he does well when Tylee gets here. I'm sure we will have a few rough patches but for the most part he's a very good boy. I love him so much it will be like having two kids really. Chris is somewhat of a child as well so hey....I'm a single parent of 3!! Just kidding....he will be a great daddy I can't wait to see him in action with his little princess.
but it sure shows how adorable he is. I hope he does well when Tylee gets here. I'm sure we will have a few rough patches but for the most part he's a very good boy. I love him so much it will be like having two kids really. Chris is somewhat of a child as well so hey....I'm a single parent of 3!! Just kidding....he will be a great daddy I can't wait to see him in action with his little princess. I have one last shower which is tomorrow afternoon. My work is throwing it for me so I really appreciate their kindness and caring. Once that is over, Chris and I will do the final shopping and make sure we have everything we need!!



2 comments:
I am so excited for you. I had both of mine before 36 weeks so she will be fine. Keep updating if you have her and good luck on d-day!!!!!!
Your dog is so cute and I can't wait to see pics of the nursery.
Yay!!! I'm so excited to meet her! It would be awesome if she comes early! I can't wait to see the nursery! It's going to be so cute!
That's awesome that your work is throwing you a shower! You have had a ton of showers...lots of presents! YAY!
Post a Comment