Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Silly Pictures!

I got a new cell phone so decided to clean out my old one and send any pictures I wanted easy access for to my online album. Here are a few random ones I wanted to share! :)



Taken with my REALLY old phone 2 years ago.....I liked it so much I had Chris send it to the phone I just got rid of. We were newly engaged in this picture!




This is Koda the first day we got him.....such a little munchkin I love him so much!




Another one of the first day, this looks like I tried to be all professional about it but I was't. Just a regular old cell phone picture.




This was one of my favorite outfits she had. She can barely fit into it now! She's such a sweet girl.



This one was taken with my new phone. She's so smiley and chatty now I love it. Being a mom is lots more fun than you imagine! :)



This was yesterday. I think she's doing the sprinkler ;) This was my last day home with her. I'm now back to work full time. Its not as bad as I imagined it'd be and I can't wait to get off and go pick her up from her first day of day care!

3 comments:

The Vining's said...

Love the pics... She is getting big.. finally!! :) Misse du guys Sun, Maybe some other time we can ALL get together :) See u at the blessing..

The Vining's said...

I really wanted to get a pic with all 3 of them... If spotlight is the issue then why were 2 of the 3 babies invited...It just sucks cuz now their gone for who knows how long and we'll never have a picture of all 3 of them, which is I thought what ur mom wanted..

Karson and Kami said...

You already know I love that yellow outfit on Ty! It's soo cute :)