Tylee's Blessing day was September 28. Originally we wanted it done on a Saturday so all our friends and family that are not of the same faith would feel comfortable and also so we'd have space to provide lunch after. Well the bishop did not seem to agree with our vision, so we had to do it on Sunday. We were going to wait until November 2 so there was more time to plan, but my stepdad would be gone hunting along with half the family so that didn't work either! Our last option: Sept. 28. She looked adorable! Here are some pictures Ü

My favorite picture. Ty and her daddy right before we left for church!

My momma trying to keep Ty happy in all that poof! She did really well...not one peep during all of sacrament.

My stepdaddy performed the blessing for her. I really apreciate him doing this and also the family members and bishopric that stood in the circle.

This was the end of church (and her happiness for that matter.) She was SO over it by the time we stuffed her and her dress back in the carseat so we raced to my Gramma's and got her changed and fed.
We're so glad we were able to get our daughter blessed at that Randy was able to bless her. It means alot that he would do that for her and us. We're so grateful for the people who were able to make it that day and hope you aren't upset we didn't feed you. :)
We love you Ty, you are our little angel!



4 comments:
Since when did the role of big brother and uncle not fall under the category of close relative?
Aw, she looks so pretty in her dress. She is so big now! I can't believe how fast they grow up! I had a client come the other day who is now 8 months. I've done his photos 3 times now, starting at newborn and I just can't believe how fast the time goes and I'm not even his mom lol. Craziness.
Hope things have been good for you guys and that work is going okay.
Gotta love uncle Randy!!! ha ha- in a suit even. Tylee is so dang cute cuz! I can't wait to meet her... next time I see you, hopefully it will be a happier reunion than last time :)
I found you!! I keep my blog WAY more up to date verses that "other" friend network...your little girl is so sweet, keep in touch.
Post a Comment