
We've been trying to get her to lift her head while on her tummy for a long time now, so finally she decided to do it! Before, all she really cared about was eating her hand and drooling all over the place. Now she lifts herself up all the time and talks her little head off while she does it!


These were taken on her 3 month birthday. Her brother loves her now (he had some jealousy issues in the beginning) and ALWAYS wants to be licking her or laying on her. Someday, she will be on the move and he probably won't like her as much but until then he gets in all the lovey time he can.
3 comments:
Way cool!!! I'm so glad Koda is coping better, thats makes everyone a little less tense!!Can't wait to see the little lady bug!!
She is so sweet. I love tummy time!!!!
She ie so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting! 3 months already! I see so much of Chris in her.
Post a Comment