Thursday, January 15, 2009

6!!



I can't believe she's half a year old!!


She LOVES to roll ALL over the place.

She tries SO HARD to crawl and gets really mad when she can't get it all coordinated together.

She's extremely vocal, letting us know when she's happy and when she's not.

She loves to sit up on her own.....she thinks she's so big.

She loves all her toys. I thought Christmas wouldn't be that big of a deal to her but it was. She was SO excited opening presents and playing with all her new toys. I have to post a few of her opening on Christmas morning...it was hilarious!

At her Dr. appt she weighed 17 pounds 4 ounces and she's 27 3/4 inches long. She's our tall kiddo!

She loves baby food but she's picky on the brand. Gerber is the only thing she will eat. Funny midget.

She eats little tiny pieces of puffs and gums them...she looks so grown up chewing.

She is in size 3 diaper and clothes vary depending on the brand...very few 3/6 month things fit her. She wears mostly 6-9 because of her length.

She loves her mommy and her daddy and all her grandparents. I think she loves Koda most though!



LOOK HOW LONG MY HAIR WAS!! I dunno if I am happy or sad really lol.

3 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

Aw, she is growing up so fast! But I love the cute personality she has developed.

The Vining's said...

So BIG!! I can't wait till she can run!! We need to get together.. Call me when you get a chance and we can meet up.. She's so cute and getting so big!! I like your hair, btw

Amber and Zach said...

Cute baby! And Hey! that's my grandma!