Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged

i am: a wife and momma

i think: about WAY too many things all at once...its like a disease I can't get rid of!

i know: lots of useless information. Seriously ask me about anything that pertains to nothing lol.

i want: to lose weight, be confident, be happy and find a freakin hairstyle that I love.

i have: a lot to be thankful for. I'm very blessed and lucky.

i dislike: LIARS, ignorance, cheaters, users, abusers, manipulators...the list goes on.

i miss: my family all day while I'm at work.

i fear: the worst. I am always hoping things won't turn out as bad as I have them worked out in my mind.

i feel: lazy. I need to get my butt into action more often.

i hear: my radio and the humming of flourescent lights.

i smell: paper....mmmmmm.

i crave: diet coke with crushed ice.....constantly.

i usually: get home from work and put on pajamas. Yep, pajamas by 6pm.

i search: on the internet. ALL the time. This probably contributes to my knowledge of useless information. Haha.

i wonder: how the world will be when Tylee is older.....it kinda scares me.

i regret: nothing....everything in my life has taught me and shaped me into who and what I am.

i love: my family, my good friends, shoes, purses and internet shopping.

i care: about everything and everyone. WAY too much.

i always: have my phone with me. Its an obsession.

i worry: about lots of things.....its just my nature.

i am not: a mean person. Sometimes I should be though.

i remember: a lot! I have a pretty good memory of almost everything from the time I was about 4 until today.

i have: horrible headaches every single day. Its getting old.

i dance: while I clean the house. It's lots of fun! Ü

i sing: all the time! Especially in my car.

i don’t always: tell people how I truly feel.

i argue: rarely. Unless I feel strongly about something I will let things go.

i write: at work and that's about it. I need to start scrapbooking and writing more at home.

i win: at Halo. Hahahahahaha

i lose: at any sort of gambling event.

i wish: happiness for everyone.

i listen: to music allllll day long.

i don't understand: addiction, lying, abusers, killers, crazy people, oh and calculus.

i can usually be found: At work, home or Target. Ü

i am scared: for the future. But excited at the same time.

i need: to get new work clothes....and probably street clothes too.

i forget: rarely.

i am happy: most of the time.

I tag Misty, Mandy, Lacey, Maci and anyone else who would like to do it! (I know a few have done this a while ago and it takes so long I won't challenge you to do it again:)

4 comments:

Megs said...

It was the biggest surprise to see your comment on my blog! It HAS been forever! I totally remember those notes that we would write to each other in jr. high. Bahaha! I remember those little stick figures we would draw and their hair was always perfect. After all these years I am convinced that I will never have perfect hair like those stick figures.

You have such a cute little family now :) Congrats!...and definitely stay in touch!

The Vining's said...

Just so you know I pretty much copied all your answers on that tag.. I ran out of time... and your answers were good.. :)

Alicia and Jake said...

wow its been 4ever!! how are u? i do remember you of course! Do u still talk to tracy?

The Vining's said...

Coley...An update would be nice!!! Tylee is going to be 1 soon.... I would like to see some pics of her before her bday... ;)