Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'd just like to say.....

HOORAYYYYYY I have my OWN computer!! At MY house. Yes, we've lived in the stone age for WAY too long. So....sit tight! I will begin updating at least weekly (if not daily since I seem to be the BEST at wasting time after Ty goes to bed) I am so excited to be able to share stories and pictures again! Its been far too long. So, until tomorrow dear internet! Oh, here's my cute baby :)

8 comments:

The Vining's said...

I'd just like to say.....Its about freakin TIME!!! jk
Can't wait to see all the magic that goes down now!!! Hooray!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that picture of her in the corner is funny. she's a cutie pie

Andy and Katy said...

I think this calls for a CONGRATULATION!!!!! I love the pic of Ty and can't wait to see more posts.

Jarrod.Maci.and Tielyr Hakala said...

She is looking a lot more like here daddy! And I just love the crib picture! So cute! Tie has started to roll over on her tummy in the middle of the night and I think it scares her cuz she wakes up crying....needless to say, Im not getting as much sleep as I would like. BUT it does put a smile on my face to walk in and see things like this :) I need to take my camera with me more so I can have cute pictures of it like you! :)

Karson and Kami said...

LOL, that sleeping one is hilarious! Little stinker! She is so cute!!

It's about time you got a computer. I have no idea how you could go without one...I don't remember one single time in my life without a computer lol..seriously...I really don't. We have FOUR!! haha

Anyway, I'll be glad to see updates and pictures of the little princess all the time.

I agree with Jarrod (above poster) - She really does look so much like Chris and even more as she grows up.

Amber and Zach said...

Yes, having a computer will change your life :)

She's such a CUTIE!!!!!!

Ryan and Nicole said...

Yea! I am so glad you have updated this!! :) I love following your blog to see how your cutie has grown!