Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nine!!

Holy crap my kiddo is 9 months old. Alright, 9 months and some days but cut me a little slack. She got her first illness on her 9 month birthday so we were a little busy for a few days. She came down with a fever Thursday evening and didn't sleep at all that night. It so happened to be her 9 month well visit on Friday morning. Or not so well visit. She had a respiratory infection so we prayed and prayed it wouldn't turn into RSV and did our best to make her feel comfortable and better. With a little luck and patience it worked! She was back to her cute normal little self by Monday.
Koda was able to relax while little missy was down and out being sick. She didn't want to crawl and play like normal. Usually Koda has to watch his back and run away from her now that she can crawl. He used to think it was a great time to run up to her and steal her toys back when she was immobile. But now, Haha! It's hilarious watching his reactions to her. Its pay back time for sure she is always stealing his toys and crawling away with them.

This is mild compared to usual. You should see these two in action. I need a better camera or a camcorder to post it. It's free entertainment!

Ty just started crossing her fingers this weekend. She does it ALL the time now. Maybe she is superstitious like her parents. ;)

At 9 Months:

She can crawl everywhere and pull to stand on anything and everything.

She is in size 3 diapers. She wears 6-9 and some 12 month clothes, although some of her 3-6 still fit her. She didn't grow as much as I thought she had. She weighs 19 lbs 15 oz and is 28.5" tall.

She sure has a goofy little personality. She is always pulling faces and making funny noises to get your attention. When you look at her she smiles REALLY big. Its so cute!

She loves her daycare provider.

She LOVES playing with other kids.

She is so independent already, she wants to play in her room alone. I can go in there anytime I want and play with her but when Chris tries that she gets mad at him. Its kinda funny...mostly because he gets all day with her so I have to relish in anything that she favors me over him for.

She sure is growing fast! I am sure before I know it, I will be posting about her birthday. :( Time has gone by a bit too fast but it is fun and exciting to see her grow and develop and learn all these new things.

3 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Nicole-She is darling. I cannot believe that she is already 9 months old. They grow up way too fast!!! I love her little crossed fingers. I have never seen a baby do that. Keep in touch.

Karson and Kami said...

She is getting so big! That's so funny that she crosses her fingers. Can't wait to see her walking around!!

The Vining's said...

Oh Ty!!! Getting so big!!!! Love ya!! Coley give her a kiss for me!!!