What my munchkin looks like right now:

Fetal Development During Week 23:
At this point you’ve pretty much adjusted to the fact you’ve got a moving little gymnast inside of you, but now they’re going to kick up the party a notch because they can hear and react to sounds from the outside world. Sounds from your alarm clock, a thunder roll, or that darned car honking at you across the intersection can actually jar their little ears enough to elicit a kick or violent bout of squirming. Of course this also means that their little ears are picking up the sounds of your voice and those near you. So go ahead, sing a lullaby to your little angel—if they start kicking, it’s likely they just want you to stop… or maybe it was a kick of approval? You decide. Your baby's tiny taste buds are still growing and their bones are continuing to ossify (harden), their tiny veins are visible through their translucent yet wrinkly skin. (Think of it this way: they’ve been swimming in the equivalent of a long hot bath for the past 23 weeks, so you can’t blame them for being a little prune-like.) 
That little comic made me laugh as I am starting to feel like a fatty. I have only been showing for 3 weeks now, but it already feels like MUCH longer. I can't imagine how I will feel when I am 8 months along in the lovely summer heat. I know I sound like I'm complaining...okay I AM complaining, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. Ü
My best friend Kami let me know I am slacking on my duty to write on here every day. She claims I was looking at shoes online all day, which would USUALLY be correct but I was actually looking at cute headbands for Tylee. So HA! It is harder than I thought to keep up with this everyday. I don't always have something to say and sometimes the things I do want to say probably shouldn't be made public LOL. I will try a little harder for those who actually read this.....which I'm pretty sure is only Kami but still. I will try!! Ü
On the subject of headbands, I felt a sudden urge of craftiness and thought about making my own. I am seriously contemplating this still, but maybe this weekend I will try to do one and see how it turns out. If its decent, I will try to post some pictures. I know, I know I was supposed to post pictures of baby shoes and haven't yet. Maybe I will also get a belly shot in there. Only time will tell....



2 comments:
lol, that comic is way funny!
Ok, Ok, no shoes..but ebay none-the-less. You shop addict! hehe. I would be doing that too if I had a little girl on the way though!
I think you'll be way good at those headbands...You may have a home business idea on your hands? I could make your business cards and help you create a website and I could also get the word of mouth out to all of my clients. So, you let me know, and I can really help you out a lot :)
I need to see your belly now though, because I really am tring to decide the most flattering time to take maternity pictures for women but also a time that has a real belly. So I should really start keeping a close eye on your belly. We better start getting together more or I'll just have to stop by and pay surprise visits.
Oh ok so I don't read your blog, lol. Hehe I remember us talking about the Utah Craftiness thing.
Post a Comment