Tuesday, April 8, 2008

63 Random Things

1. Song that always makes you sad? R. Kelley I Wish...its lame but it reminds me of a friend that died in highschool.

2. Last thing you bought? A canvas basket for Koda's toys, Another toy for him, and some treats Ü

3. Last person you argued with? Koda....he's a snot

4. Do you put butter on toast before putting the jelly on? I usually don't do jelly

5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid? Toby

6. Did you ever own at one time a Nysnc Cd? I think I always wanted one but never got one.

7. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

8. Favorite Sundae topping? Hot Fudge and Carmel

9. Did you take Piano lessons? No but I wish I would have!

10. Most frequent song played? A whole bunch of songs that I have on a playlist

11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? The Office, Desperate Housewives, October Road, Dirty Jobs...I have alot that I like and they aren't really a secret.

12. Favorite scents? Chris, Koda (well when they are both clean lol) Clean Laundry, Rain

13. Date someone older or younger? Younger although we say I am stuck at 21 and he's the only one aging ;)

14. One place you could travel right now? Hawaii, Bahamas, Mexico....anywhere warm.

15. Favorite time of the day? Afternoon/Evening

16. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yep I do!

17. Something you're wearing right now? Dress clothes...I'm at work.

18. Favorite holiday? July 4th or Valentine's

19. Blonde or Brunette?: I have a little of both plus some red lol.

20. Best job you ever had? Where I work now

21. Did you go to your high school prom? I went to one or two of them.

22. Perfect time to wake up? 7am....sounds early but if I wake up later than that I feel like the day is wasted.

23. Perfect time to go to bed? 10 or 11

24. Favorite soda? Diet Coke but I haven't had that for a while now.

25. Ever been in a car accident? Yes and I am always the passenger so people laugh at me because I'm nervous and white knuckle the handle on the door.

26. Closer to mom or dad...or neither? I am pretty close to both but if it came down to it I think my mom would know more about me.

27. Who would you want on a deserted island with you? Chris and Koda and Tylee

28. Have you been bungee jumping? Nope not yet

29. Favorite ice cream flavor? Haagen Daaz Carmel Brownie

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? Ha yes I still have some clothes.

31. Did you play high school sports? Nope

32. Were you ever in a school talent show? Haha yes

33. Have you ever written in a library book? Yes although looking back I'm not sure why.

34. What are you allergic to? Koda when he decides to run around in weeds, I have hayfever so lots of things.

35. Favorite fruits? Strawberries, Kiwi, Grapes, Pears, and Tomatoes

36. Have you watched sex and the city? Yep I used to be an avid watcher but I kinda let it go by the way side.

37. Fun place you lived? Utah...it's my home Ü

38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? I have a particular schedule in the shower lol, shampoo and let that sit in my hair while I wash then I rinse all that off and do conditioner and let that sit while I shave...then rinse again.

39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Definitely wet

40. Blue or black ink? Black

41. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Yes but it was lame I hate gambling.

42. Have you thrown up on a plane? No but close

43. Have you thrown up in a car? Not IN the car but close!

44. Have you thrown up at work? Yes but luckily in the garbage can

45. Do you scream on roller coasters? No

46. Favorite cartoon as a kid? Rainbow Bright Ü

47. Who was your first roommate? Robert I guess

48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Beer...Keystone. Beer is gross anyway but Keystone.....barf.

49. What was your first job? Convergy's

50. What was your first car? Ford Tempo...hahahahahahahaha

51. What was the last movie you saw? Blood Diamond

52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17 or barely 18

53. Who was your first grade teacher? Karen something...I forgot

54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? California

55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Malissa

56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Julie and we moved so many times when I was little I couldn't keep track of people for long.

57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house? In a townhouse in North Ogden

58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Chris

59. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? Tracy's

60. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Kiss Koda and turn on the shower

61. What was the first concert you attended? Sawyer Brown when I was like 12.

62. First tattoo or piercing? Ears when I was 4. I got my eyeliner tattooed on when I was 21.

63. First celebrity crush? Leonardo DiCaprio haha

2 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

lol good 'ol Convergy's, we had some fun times there. I can't believe how much we'd laugh...especially the hat game. That's one of my favorites! When we had to say the word we drew at least 4 times in our conversation. LOL, my stomach hurt so bad from laughing so hard. I loved out little Convergy's group we had too. All things considered, that was a really fun job.

I remember the Tempo! hehe..too funny. You'd always want me to drive..but we did take it one night after Prom..when I was stupid enough not to bring any clothes for the after party so I had to wear yours hehe. Remember?

Karson and Kami said...

Nicole - Preschools! UGH! lol, they are sooooo tiring! Plus, the little stinkers got me SICK! I feel awful! Only one more day (Thursday) and then I'm done. Of course I have to go back for the ordering appts though! But at least that's with the parents!

We had so much fun at Convergy's! I wouldn't trade those times for anything! :)

lol no BUMP - but I've still been on the lookout for a REAL one painted on the road! Maybe I'll make you stand on Riverdale Rd in a sports bra next to one for everyone to watch us take pictures hahahaha. You down?