Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Bedroom





Well we got another small project out of the way! Getting our bedroom to look decent hasn't been easy because I'm so picky. I didn't necessarily want curtains, but with Chris' weird sleep schedule and things, it was the best (and nicest looking) way to make everything work out. I feel like its transformed our whole room. We need a bedroom set and a new light, plus our new carpet, and it was be all set. I'm sure the bedroom set won't happen for quite some time though as we need to get the baby's room ready once the carpet is in. Oh well, at least it looks nice for now! I also had to take a picture of our bed all made up because that doesn't happen too often. LOL
I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Mine was okay but it always feels like its not long enough. I think whoever invented the 5 day work week was crazy. I would rather work 3 days of 12 hour shifts than have to do the regular 8-5 for 5 days a week. Now if only I could talk my boss into that....haha yeah right!

1 comment:

Karson and Kami said...

Girl, you need some pictures or art on those walls!!!! Maybe some maternity ones? :) The curtains look good, I HAVE to have curtains in my room too, it needs to be SUPER dark at all times lol. It also helped confuse Gabe as to if it was morning time yet..."No gabey, it's not time to wake up yet" lol..I'm awful!