I get an ultrasound at my next appointment so I'm very excited. I will be 8 months along by then. Holy crap....time is flying by! I am getting antsy waiting for my showers but I believe one will be May 17 and the other May 31, so they will be here before I know it.
I got into the habit of walking 2.5+ miles everyday with our dog thanks to the nice weather. Thanks to mother nature, it SNOWED yesterday. That's right. 81 degrees on Monday and snow on Tuesday. UGH! Hopefully after today it will warm back up so I can get out there and walk again...it makes me feel alot better and Koda loves it.
We are going through a crib debacle at the moment. There are 3 I am trying to choose from. I can't seem to find any around here that I like, so I mostly stick to online. They are all 3 or 4 in 1 convertible, meaning they change from a crib to a toddler bed to a day bed to a full size bed with headboard and/or foot board for later on. Here they are:
This is my favorite. But there are drawbacks that I can't decide if I would upset I don't have them or not. It does not have a moving side so I can't make it go up or down. It also doesn't have a trundle drawer underneath it, which I think would be kinda handy to keep bedding and things in. It's a decent price, but shipping is alot.
I found this one today. I like the color and I love that it has the drawer underneath. This one actually comes with the conversion rails for the toddler bed, which is nice since all the others you have to purchase separately. This is by far the best priced and has FREE shipping which is almost unheard of on such large items.
This one is okay priced and shipping is free to the store so I can't complain. It also has a side that does NOT move, but it does include the trundle drawer. This one doesn't include any conversion rails which is lame to me. So, please vote!
I am posting our blog address on MySpace so all our out of town family (and even the in town fam that rarely knows what's going on with us) can be a little more updated. Welcome to our blog and I hope you enjoy!! Ü



5 comments:
hi cute girl.
i love your blog.
you are so cute and creative.
love Jana
http://waddoups-jana.blogspot.com/
Hey Hun! You already know my vote on the crib! You should swing by and get me for these walks you go on! We could go together and have some girl talk! Or does Chris go with you? Let me know!!
Yay! 8 Months! I can't believe it, you're gonna be a mommy before we know it!
Hey Cuz! How are you? You're blog is super fun, and its fun to see your bebe grow :) Check us out at http://amizachi.blogspot.com/
I just started this whole blog thing, and realizing that I'm not too interesting... so we'll see how updateable it really is :)
Take care!
Hello!!! I am so glad to see that you commented on my blog. Congratulations on your little lady. Girls are so much fun. I would love to keep in touch, it has been way too long. I just saw that Moselle passed away and thought about you and your fam. Glad to see that all is well.
xoxo Katy
Post a Comment