This is Tylee's bedding. My mom got this for her. I love the colors and it is SO cute and soft. I got the basket in hopes of using it as a storage for diapers and wipes next to her changing pad, so we'll see how that all works out. The only place they actually had this stuff in the store was at Burlington Coat Factory. Worth the trip because we got it on sale but that place is DISGUSTING! I would love to never go back, but there were a few little things we didn't get that we might want if we don't receive them for showers. We'll see!
This is Tylee's first gift from some friends of ours. I can't wait until she can wear it, I absolutely love it! It even has little tiny flowers to put in her hair, so I'm praying she really has some!
This is the second gift received from a friend. Maci is about to have her brand new baby girl as well, so she wanted to make sure we got our gift before she became busy being a first timer. I love the smell of the bath stuff and of course love the shoes and accessories. It's all very cute!



The rest is all stuff we have bought for her. I wanted to go crazy in the beginning but I was threatened within inches of my life that I need to calm down and wait for showers before I buy any more. It's been hard, but I've done well keeping myself in check.
I will think about posting pictures of my belly....by the time I get home I feel ugly and rundown so most days I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe today will be better. If not, Maternity pictures happen next weekend already so I can post those after Kami airbrushes all my ugliness away. Ü
We were also given a glider with an ottoman from Chris' parents but its still sitting in its box. I see no reason to put it together and get it in her room when we just have to move everything in a couple weeks for the carpeting. Once I get her room set up, I will feel much better and more in control and prepared.
We slightly transformed our room. All we did is hang curtains but I think it totally changes the look and feel altogether. This weekend I will take some pictures of that and post them next week!



1 comment:
YAY!!! Pictures! Oh my gosh, you have the cutest things for her! I can't wait to give you the gifts that I'm giving you guys! But, Karson says that I need to wait for your shower. When is that going to be anyway?
I would go crazy shopping for my baby too...especially if I was having a girl! I think I'd have to have my shower super early or I'd already have bought everything by the time the shower came haha.
I'm sure my mom and Karson's dad will buy all of our room stuff - like the crib, glider, etc. But they'll have to buy it early. Plus, my mom will be the one who does all the room decor I'm sure as well. :) She's the best!
Yep, belly pictures soon! We are going to get some awesome ones, I just know it! :) All my other maternity models have a few more months to go before I can photograph them so I'm glad to finally have another maternity come in! I'll also be doing my cousin Julie's maternity soon as well. She's teeny with a cute belly bump like you.
Love ya hun!
Post a Comment