I have a serious internet shopping problem. Well I used to, now its more like I window shop constantly since I'm really picky about what to spend money on. Here are some AWESOME websites to find great deals on cool stuff. They each only offer one item a day but if you find what you're looking for, the deal is SO worth it!
www.babysteals.com I already gave my two cents about this website. It is only maternity and baby related but its a great place to find stuff for your baby or gifts for others!
www.whiskeymilitia.com This website is pretty cool. It's more punk, but they have some great steals each day.
www.woot.com This is more for electronics. I've seen some cameras and other things on here for great prices.
www.steepandcheap.com This is for the outdoors enthusiast. They offer alot of outdoor recreational gear and clothing.
All these deal a day websites are great. I still love ebay (I find lots of cute bows and headbands for Ty on there! not to mention cute shoes for me:) and other sites but if you want awesome prices and great stuff, check these out!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Okay I have been obssessed with Whiskey for like a year now. I love it! I second it!
you silly girl. You've always been a crazy internet shopper!!! I bet even more now that you have Tylee because you want to buy her so many cute things.
Watch out for Mama Bargains. The owner wrote this.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/178220/how_the_lds_church_affects_a_nonmormon.html?cat=9
Love your blog. Sorry, I'm a lurker.
Libby
Sorry, I am a blogger idiot. See if this link works. How the LDS Church Affects a Non-Mormon, Wine Loving, Free Spirit
Why I think the Mormon Church is a pseudo-cult.
View more »
Post a Comment