Monday, July 21, 2008

TyTy's First Shopping Trip

Today was my first outing all alone with our baby girl. I had to take Koda to get his haircut so having both infants with me seemed like it would be stressful. Surprisingly, it went well. (The fact that having one child and a dog on an outing stresses me out clearly shows I will only be having one child lol.) Here is Tylee in the shopping cart. It's her first shopping trip ever! We went to Target (my favorite) just to walk around but of course left with all sorts of stuff for her. She might end up being a tad spoiled. :)This is random but this is Koda the other day "loving" his dad. I think he was actually attacking his face with loves and bites at the same time. He's definitely our kid.

This was today after I picked him from his haircut. He was just so exhausted so he HAD to lay in my lap for the drive home lol. He's so cute.

I always use my camera phone so the pictures aren't the greatest quality but they capture our lives quite nicely :) I do use a real camera too I just get too lazy to plug it in and upload. I promise I will soon!

Kami just sent me Ty's newborn proofs. She is such an awesome photographer I am having the hardest time deciding what to order! It was lots of fun, thanks a bunch Kam!!

1 comment:

Karson and Kami said...

I can't believe this is the first time you have gone out with her by yourself. I guess you probably didn't want to take her out of the house too much while she was so small though. Yep, she's gonna be spoiled - especially as an only child! That's okay, she's a princess, she deserves it! :) hehe