She's very cute....I keep getting so excited to see her first smile and hear her laugh. I need to post new pictures! They aren't too exciting yet since she doesn't do much besides eat, sleep, stare and poop lol. We got her newborn pictures taken last week so I am hoping to see those pretty soon! I will definitely post some of those when Kami is finished editing them and sends them on over. I hope they turned out cute...she did SO well until Mommy insisted on putting her in a hatbox(on really soft cushy fluff so you wouldn't think she'd scream like a little girl). She was NOT happy after that.
I started working from home this week. Its actually working out really well. There are a few things I can't do here that I have to go into the office for but that will only happen once a week for a few hours. I feel extremely lucky my work even offered this to me since maternity leave is not paid time off. Since I am working I will get paid for my hours worked. Now if only I could just forever work from home so I don't have to find daycare lol.
Thanks to everyone for the compliments and well wishes! I feel like I am getting more back to normal emotionally so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and somewhat normal life.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment