
She is holding her own bottle....look at my prodigy child haha. She loves her hands by her face so she always props up her own bottle but this time she put her hand on it so I snapped a picture with my camera phone.

After I fed her she decided to either show me where her nose is or she was trying to pick it and missed the hole. :)

This is my pouty puppy. He gets a little upset when I feed and play with Tylee...it cuts into my playing time with him. Notice his toys strewn about. He had been running around shaking them til he realized I was too busy to play that exact moment.

I think she's saying touchdown but my mom thinks she's getting arrested. She's quite the stretcher in her sleep but this one was so funny I had to take a picture. Notice the pillow she is laying on....now see below.

Koda really doesn't like Tylee but he LOVES her pillow. We had put this on the couch and had Tylee on there while we were watching tv. Chris picked her up for a few minutes and BAM Koda kifed it just like that. I guess he can inherit it once she grows out of it :)
1 comment:
Aww, I love the touchdown picture, that's so cute! She is such a beauty! Can't wait to show you the newborn photos that I got. Beautiful!!! I really am bummed we didn't get the daddy hands ones. But oh well.
Post a Comment