Friday, June 13, 2008

37 Weeks 1 Day

The Dr. says anytime now she could make her appearance. Some days I wish it would be sooner rather than later, others I think maybe if she stays in I can get that many more things done before my time all goes to her. If I make it to week 39 (June 26) my Dr. will induce me if I choose to.

Yesterday was pretty miserable. After my dr. appt. I had contractions ALL DAY LONG and while they don't hurt me they are very uncomfortable and make it hard to get through a work day. It got so bad after a while I was sick to my stomach. After I went home and got comfy clothes on and relaxed, I felt a little better. Chris surprised me and came home early so it was nice to have him there with me.

We originally wanted her to come today because Friday the 13th is mine and Chris' lucky day. I don't think it will happen, which I am okay with because we have alot to do this weekend and so do our family members. I realize babies don't come when its convenient for us, but I had a little talk with her and she seems to be an obedient baby. Haha Ü We'll see!

1 comment:

Karson and Kami said...

I'm glad that the contractions are no painful! I can't believe you are still going to work lol, I'm such a wuss I'd be calling in sick almost every day right about now!

I can't wait until she gets here!!!