Thursday, June 19, 2008

38 Weeks

Well, if she doesn't get here before, we will have a baby on June 26th! Holy crap....that is a weird thought lol. We will be parents in a week!

I'm at a 3 but totally thinned out so its possible she can still come on her own. Our families are hoping and praying she doesn't because my mom and Chris' mom are sicker than I've ever seen either of them. My dad is out of town on vacation. My step dad is also getting over being sick. The timing is just not so great! I hope everything works out but at the same time I would really like her to be here now. We're so anxious to see her and hold her!

3 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Holy Cow, that is so soon!!! I am so excited for you. YOu will be the best mom ever. Let me know when you have her and when you are feeling up to it we will go to lunch.

The Dicksons said...

Ahh!!! 2 more days! Are you excited/nervous? Man that is so fun! Good luck with everything! You will be a great mommy! :)

Karson and Kami said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited too! I can't wait to see what she looks like and to see her dressed in all the cute little outfits that I got her! So you better bring her over for visits or let me come visit her! I'm sure I'll be buying her stuff as she grows too lol. I'd love to have a baby girl right now!!!