........just so happens to be the greatest website ever! Each day (and sometimes more than once a day!) they offer a "steal" on great items. They are always high quality (and sometimes their normal price is pretty high) but babysteals.com discounts 50%+ on most things they offer. I check it every day just to see what they have...which is probably dangerous and I should let Chris know he needs to pick up a second job to feed my horrible Internet shopping habit. But hey, its for Tylee and she needs it right?!? RIGHT?!?!
Whether you have kids, know someone that has kids, or you like to buy miscellaneous things online, definitely check out www.babysteals.com.
I am 38 weeks and 6 days today. Tomorrow night at 8pm I will be induced! So I am guessing Friday morning around 5-6am we will welcome our baby girl into the world. I am SO scared/nervous/anxious but I'm also very excited! Next time I post....I will be a mama! Ü
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Best website ever thank you for showing it to me. I am so excited for you to have Tylee. Keep in touch and post pics as soon as possible. Katy
That is an awesome site. I've been there before. I think it tells about it in that online magazine that I advertised in...Anyway - you definitely need one of those diaper bags! They are sooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment