When you walk in the door the first thing you see is her dresser. We just have a little musical statue and a darling framed poem on here for now. I'd love to get the poem matted and framed and hang it on the wall between the two windows so I may do that this week if I can find the right colors for it.
This is super dark and hard to see so I apologize but this is one of the windows so you can see the cute colorful valances. They made the room look completely different once we hung them up.
If you walk in her room and turn to the left, You see her crib and shelf and desk (which I was going to use as a changing area but decided not to. We weren't able to center the shelf on the wall because it has to be in the studs and of course it couldn't work out the way I wanted it to. That's okay though, I think it turned out really cute and we can just put something in the right corner to balance it all out.
These are the letters that Chris got me for our anniversary. I just painted them last week and we decided this was the best place for them! I have yet to get a picture in the frame....I'm not quite sure what I want in there yet.
Here is her crib and adorable bedding. I love the colors. We left the wall color neutral specifically for this bedding since its so bright. I'm glad it turned out as cute as I hoped it would be :)
Here is her little desk area. Chris hasn't put the car seat base in his car yet so its just hanging out til he does that today. The basket on the right with the blanket and clothes on it actually matches the bedding but for now it has stuff in it.
This is what I want to be her coming home outfit, but we'll see. I love the little tiny shoes and the fact that I found a headband and bow to match perfectly. I just wish I knew how little or big she was going to be so I could really plan!
We were having the hardest time finding a lamp until yesterday. I found the base and Chris very proudly picked out the lamp shade. I think it turned out really cute. It's so funny to see guys looking at little girl things and trying to maintain manliness. It's been a lot of fun so far I can't wait to see him with her when she's actually here.
A little further left and you run into her cute toy box area. She doesn't have a lot of toys yet but then again she won't be into any of that for a month or so. I must say the toys we do have are very cute! Her little car seat and diaper bag are just awaiting her arrival!
A little further left and there is where I assume we'll spend lots of time rocking away. The blanket on there matches her bedding. I've tried my hardest to tie the whole room in and make it match but its been a struggle. This is chair is super comfy and it also reclines and swivels so while it may not look as nice as the wood kind, its definitely better to Chris and I.
We got this swing for her last weekend. We set it up in our front room because its bare and also because I will spend the majority of my time working from home down here so it will be nice to have something for her to do.I am getting really excited now that we have everything ready and all set up. Now she just needs to get here! I still have a feeling she will be early but I guess we will see if I have made any progress this Thursday at my Dr. Appt. Cross your fingers for us!!



4 comments:
Yay! It looks SO cute! I love the letters spelling out Tylee and all the cute bright colors! It looks like you guys are all set. I can't wait until I'm able to decorate for my first little babies arrival!
Maybe you could put one of her newborn pictures in that frame on the shelf? :)
Hey the room looks amazing, you guys did a really good job Kudos, Tell Chris good job on the Lamp :).
wow! looks like you have everything ready for little tylee.
her room is absolutely beautiful.
i'm so very excited for you and chris. what great parents you'll be!
It is so cute. I love the wall color and her crib is perfect. YOu did a great job and now you don't have to wait too long before you get to use all of your gear. Can't wait to find out that you have had here and all is well.
Post a Comment