She's finally here. It was a bit traumatic and drawn out but she's here and we're all happy. I don't have alot of time to jump into details now, but enjoy some pictures!
YAY! Pictures of the little princess! She is sooo beautiful Nicole! I love the first photo and the one of her laying on your chest - looks like she is smiling a little bit in that one! We are going to get so many gorgeous photos of her at her newborn shoot! I'm excited.
Isn't it ironic that my first niece would be named after me. I'm just so honored (sniff) that you guys would think so much of me when naming your first born.
P.S. She's actually a cute little kid. Are we sure she's Chris'?
Hi! My name is Nicole and I'm married to my Army man. He's my best friend and hero and I'm so glad to have him in my life. We have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 3 year old furry son. Life is changing with this new Army endeavor and having to be apart for traninings and upcoming deployment...please join us on what can only be described as organized insanity!
3 comments:
YAY! Pictures of the little princess! She is sooo beautiful Nicole! I love the first photo and the one of her laying on your chest - looks like she is smiling a little bit in that one! We are going to get so many gorgeous photos of her at her newborn shoot! I'm excited.
Oh my, beautiful baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats cuz! She is priceless! Happy new family!
Isn't it ironic that my first niece would be named after me. I'm just so honored (sniff) that you guys would think so much of me when naming your first born.
P.S.
She's actually a cute little kid. Are we sure she's Chris'?
Post a Comment