Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1...2...3.....CHEEEESE!

That's right! I'm finally getting a camera today. Which means (fingers crossed) I can start adding pictures to my boring blog. Woo Hoo!

How is it that I don't have a new baby in the house yet but I still manage to feel and look sleep deprived? Thanks to my lovely 11 month old puppy, he is breaking me in for those long nights I imagine I will be spending awake with Tylee. I just wish I could get some sleep while I'm able to, but I don't think that's going to happen. Chris always tells me to wake him up and he will take care of Koda, but that's defeating the purpose because I will still be WOKEN UP lol so I see no point in making him get up as well. I know Koda can make it all night without going outside, I just can't figure out why he's gotten into this routine of getting up. Somehow, someway I will break it. Watch, I'll break in just in time for our baby girl to be here haha. Somehow its just my luck but its okay. I can sleep when I'm dead, right?

Chris is on 12 hour shifts for the next 6-8 weeks so I will be a real home aloner starting April 1. He is on 6am-6pm schedule until March 28 and then starts the 6pm-6am shift in April. I am NOT looking forward to that. He gets so weird and tired on grave shifts because he can't sleep during the day. The fact he is getting the hours is a blessing though, so I will try to keep my whining to a minimum. Try being the operative word of course, lol. Ü

I am 25 weeks tomorrow! I'm sure you get tired of reading development news so I will post that only on the month marks. Sometime around my 7 month mark, I will be getting maternity pictures done by my best friend and awesome photographer Kami, so hopefully I can post some of those once they are done.


This little comic made me laugh. I have yet to get this ravenous, but I guess it can happen! I actually have less of an appetite than I've ever had for now...I think she's crushed my stomach into a tiny little ball. It's amazing the changes that occur in such a short time period.

1 comment:

Karson and Kami said...

Yay! A Camera. I got a Pentax not too long ago and it's pretty good and wasn't that much money. what kind of camera are you getting? Plus, mine is really small so I carry it around in my purse with me now and I love it.

I'm excited to do your maternity pictures! Just a little while longer and I think you will be the perfect size for them. Your belly is sooo cute right now but still seems so tiny to me!

I can't believe you get up every night with your puppy! I would go crazy doing that for a dog. But, I'm not really an animal person and you've always been that way.

Sleep is going to be the hardest thing for me to give up when I have a baby. I can't even explain to people how important sleep is for me lol. It was sooo nice that Gabe slept until 10:00 today. I even put towels up against the bottom of the doors to keep the sunlight out to trick him into thinking that it was still night time hehe. I'm awful!

Maybe I can train my kids to sleep late like me and then I won't have any problems! ;)