This is my cheater way of showing you the shoes I bought Tylee. I will take real pictures when I get my new camera. At least you can see how cute they are!! Ü
New tennies!!
New tennies!!
And new jellies!!
Since I am a shoe and purse freak, I decided I better hand those traits on down to my daughter. She won't be able to carry a purse for a while, but you just wait! Ü It's hard to grasp how truly tiny they are, so I better make a priority of getting my camera this week so you can see. Or I will use my camera phone. Also, some good friends from Chris' work gave us these adorable ballet flats to go with an outfit. I guess I better just take a picture of all the little things we have for her so far! It's hard to be patient and wait for showers...but I'm trying very hard!



1 comment:
lol I wouldn't be able to wait for showers either. Especially if I was having a baby girl!!! I am IN LOVE with those Tennies! They are sooo cute. Are they newborn size or will she have to wait for a little bit before she can wear them? I have newborn ballet shoes in my studio to go with my tutu's and they have drown every newborn I've tried the on! I'm bummed because they are SO SO cute.
I'd love to see pictures of all the things you have for her!
Post a Comment