Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged

A-Attached or single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Chris & Kami
C-Cake or Pie: Cake - Better Than Sex Cake for sure!
D-Day of Choice: Saturday
E-Essential Item(s): Cell Phone, Internet, Chris & Koda Ü
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms...the red and white ones are my favorite.
H-Hometown: Ogden
I-Indulgence(s): Granny B Cookies..I want them ALL THE TIME but I've only had 3 since I've been prego so I think I'm doing pretty well keeping myself in check ;)
J-January or July: Definitely July
K-Kids: One 4 legged son and a baby girl on the way!
Where did L go?
M-Marriage Date: April 21, 2007
N-Number of Siblings: I am an only child but I have 6 step brothers and sisters total.
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges, but I like both alot.
P-Phobias or Fears: Spiders, Being suffocated, Having my achilles tendon cut.
Q-Quote(s): If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you. Ü
R-Reason to Smile: Life
S-Season: Spring or Fall
T-Tag: Since I'm a loser and only two people read this - Chris S! Haha.
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I really enjoy watching boxing when my favorite people are competing. Oscar De La Hoya is my man and he's fighting twice this year! Woo Hoo!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat
W-Worst Habit: Biting the insides of my cheeks
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds for now since they help me see Tylee.
Y-Your Favorite Food: Sushi....Oh how I miss it!!
Z: Zodiac: Cancer

1 comment:

Karson and Kami said...

See, even I learned something new bout you. I could never see you watching BOXING! lol that makes me laugh..I hate watching fights..my friends used to have fight parties (ya know, dezmond and them) and I hated it.

I also didn't know you were a sushi lover. GAG. Karson did get me to try California Rolls at Tepanyaki once, they were OK, but I won't eat them again.