I think I know quite well what the saying "If it's not one thing, it's another" means. Just as I get better from coughing my lungs out every night, Chris gets what I classify as the worst toothache in the history of mankind. Since last Wednesday I have stayed up mostly all night every night making sure he was okay and taking enough pain medication. Saturday night was a little scary as he just kept taking more and more and nothing was happening so I was worried he might OD. Luckily, he's still with us but unfortunately still in pain. He is going to the dentist today so fingers crossed they permanently solve the problem. Now I feel like I need a weekend from the stupid weekend we just had.
Speaking of weekend, where did it go?! I love that we get the extra daylight later out of DST, but I hate HATE the first few days of it. You'd think an hour wouldn't be so much of an adjustment, but I find it is every single year.
We ordered our new carpet this weekend and have that set for installation the end of April. I know, it seems like forever away, but I want to make sure all the crappy weather is pretty much behind us so I don't have dirty little puppy paws on my brand new carpet. It's a darker color than we have now, but I will know the dirt is there so I can't have that LOL.
Aside from toothaches and making large purchases on carpet, we went to Tepanyaki on Saturday. That place is SO good. I forget how good it is until I am there. It was my Father in Law's 50th birthday, so we went somewhere nice. It was alot of fun and very yummy! Now if we could just get one of those cooking surfaces and a chef at our house, we'd be set! Ü
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Hopefully this week will fly by so I can actually enjoy the next Saturday and Sunday I have!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Okay, I'm SOOOOO jealous that you went to Tepanyaki. I almost got mad that you didn't invite us to go with you until I read that it was your FIL's birthday. That would be awkward haha. Karson and I go there once a month. We consider it our special date night of the month and then we do something cheaper for our weekly date nights.
That sucks about Chris' toothache. I've never had one before so I don't know how it feels, but I can imagine.
That's so exciting about your new carpet!!! You're going to love it! It takes longer to install than you'd think though. They were here for over 4 hours doing our basement. I can't believe how much you have to vacuum afterwards too. I have vacuumed so many times and I still pick up little loose hair things. Sheesh!
Post a Comment