Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Info About Me

You're feeling: Frustrated....I hate this weather, I hate Mondays, and people seem to be going out of their way to piss me off.

To your left: The phone and my laptop

On your mind: Chris, Koda, Getting things together and ready for Tylee to be here even though that's a few months away.

Last meal included: A banana and chocolate milk

You sometimes find it hard to: Not buy baby stuff.

The weather: Icy and cold....I HATE this weather I am so sick of it.

Something you have a collection of: Shoes, purses, Willow Tree Statues

Travel collections: Shot glasses and my hubby had the same collection going so now we have about a billion of them and don't know what to do with them lol.

A smell that cheers you up: Chris, Koda, Fresh baking bread, Babies (clean ones lol)

A smell that can ruin your mood: B.O., bad breath

How long since you last shaved: I shave every day its an OCD I think

The current state of your hair: Down and curly

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Phone, stacks of papers

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Fiction...I am really into Chick Lit lately and there are some really good authors.

Something you're craving: A diet coke because I can't have it lol

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Basically we're screwed no matter how you look at it. Maybe McCain can get elected and then magically disappear and Romney can take over! Ü

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Not once luckily.

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: On car rides (as long as I am going somewhere that has NO traffic)

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Dancing, Being crafty (Scrapbooking, etc)

Something that freaks you out a little: Spiders, Snakes, Paranormal stuff

Something you've eaten too much of lately: Probably sugar.

You have never: been to Hawaii but that is my dream vacation.

You never want to: lose my loved ones.

No comments: